TEMPE, ARIZONA RECREATION
Downtown Tempe offers a wealth of cultural attractions and opportunities for recreation. As one of the most popular spots for a vacation, downtown Tempe offers a diverse selection of exciting opportunities for everyone to enjoy.
During your vacation, experience a Broadway show at Tempe's Frank Lloyd Wright designed theatre, or see an ASU football game. Golfers can find dry, sunny weather perfect for a day of golfing at one of Tempe's golf courses. For added excitement, climb a mini-mountain, kayak on Tempe Town Lake, or take a stroll under shady trees. Regroup and savor a meal at one of Tempe's numerous restaurants serving up local specialties.
Favorite Tempe, Arizona recreation opportunities include:
- Golfing at ASU Karsten Golf Course, Papago Golf Course, or The Raven
- 170 miles of dedicated bikeways
- Bike paths along the Rio Salado and Papago Buttes
- Hiking nearby "A" Mountain and Papago Park
- Boating at Tempe Town Lake
- Picnic and splash pad at Tempe Beach Park
In addition, Tempe Mission Palms is pleased to offer many on-site recreational amenities, including:
- Rooftop swimming pool and hot tubs, with Cabana Grille serving casual faire and refreshing drinks
- Fitness Center with the latest cardiovascular equipment by Precor and Matrix, strength training machines, and free weights
Nearby spa services, tee times, and restaurant reservations can be arranged via our concierge. Please dial (480) 317-1620.